Monday 16 December 2019

ALBOROSIE WAAN THE HERB DOWNLOAD

Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke me kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke me weed Ninitjoooj lana nitjiwoooy Laritji wooy lara litjiwooy This is michael rose and Albarosie Stingdingding da dingding woohj, Hattototweeeh. Officer come get a draw, the best marijuana herb sell in bulk here Mi fatha mi bratha mi sista mi cousina stash it fi mi we sell it by the pound and we sell it by the seed. Waan The Herb feat. There's a fire burning over yonder and life There's a fire getting out of control when you take it out There's a fire burning over yonder and life There's a fire getting out of control Dingdingdadahooj. Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence. alborosie waan the herb

Uploader: Zulkizilkree
Date Added: 28 October 2014
File Size: 41.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78914
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Waan The Herb

Officer come get a draw, the best marijuana herb sell in bulk here Mi fatha mi bratha mi sista mi cousina stash it fi mi we sell it by the pound and we sell it by the seed. Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke me kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke me weed Ninitjoooj lana nitjiwoooy Laritji wooy lara litjiwooy This is michael rose and Albarosie Stingdingding da dingding woohj, Hattototweeeh.

Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke me Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke me weed.

alborosie waan the herb

Is there something wrong? Waan The Herb feat. Lyrics was ablorosie by Kunc Video was added by Kunc. Let the fire burn and the chalice get out Bumbaclatt that spliff ya well fat remember me telling ya weed you woom lick you at di spot remember me telling ya weed put you trought like a bat.

alborosie waan the herb

Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for aaan purposes only. Babylon gives mi herb, But they never want tham there They take you out to boston from sentee They take you at the boat media of plenty But me no see no boy love herb like me Micheal Rose: Let the fire burn and the chalice get out Bumbaclatt that spliff ya well fat Remember me telling ya weed you woom lick you at di spot Remember me telling ya weed put you trought like a bat Michael rose: Waan The Herb comments.

There's a fire burning over jamdown and life There's a fire get ting out of controll when you take it out There's a fire burning over jamdown and life There's a fire get ting out of controll Dingdingdadahooj Chorus: Babylon teifs mi herb, but it never matter me they take it out of bus from sentee they take it off the boat media of plenty But me no see no boy love herb like me.

Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence.

Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence. Roll me a spliff oohh Rappup a draw, we burn the chalice Yeaah Mmm the only cure for glaucoma Im not wwaan you no rouma.

Alborosie — Waan The Herb Lyrics. Stingdingding da dingding woohj, this is Michael Rose and Alboarosie hatottotweeh wostana wostana wostana hooj ooohhj Aaahhh! There's a fire burning over yonder and life There's a fire getting out of control when you take it out There's a fire burning over yonder and life There's a fire getting out of control Dingdingdadahooj.

Waan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence.

Alborosie Of cource Mr.

WAAN THE HERB - Alborosie -

Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence waan the herb, waan the herb smoke me Collie weed waan the herb, waan the herb smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the heeerb smoke me weed.

Stingdingding da dingding woohj, This is michael rose and Albarosie hatottotweeh Wostana wostana wostana hooj ooohhj Aaahhh! Roll me a spliff oohh Rappapatjong we burn the chalice Yeaah Mmm the only cure for no koma I'm not telling you no rouma Chorus: Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Wwan the herb, waan the herb Smoke me kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the heeerb Smoke me weed Vers 2: Wqan the herb, waan the herb, Smoke the kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the kali weed Waan the herb, waan the herb Smoke the I-shence Vers 3: Alborosie A soul pirita offica just come get a jab, The best marijuana herb selling boca Mi fatha mi bratha mi sista mi cousina stashing fi mi We selling baddy bong and we sell it by the sea Micheal rose:

No comments:

Post a Comment